• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TECH WANTED In Florida

MITCHATEXOTIC

I have in the past referred others on this board to NANO at Sign Supply USA
but he seems to be MIA.I have a PRISMJET XTRA thats waste tank doesn't seem to function was banding but I seem to have gotten though that and now has dropped magenta and light magenta all together.I think I am ready for a tune up and have found through experience that a tech coming here is the best for me.NOW THE MEAT OF THE INQUIRY......ANY TECHS IN CENTRAL FLORIDA....I am in St.cloud and need help as of now I am DOA and have work backing up.

signgirl71

Ryan is now covering Nanos customers. He is great too. (Nano unfortunately was in their 'cut backs' and now from what I was told Nano is on his own now.) Give Ryan a call at Sign Supply he can help you.

MITCHATEXOTIC

Ryans father is also a tech I met him while he was training under Nano(Ryan not his father)THANKS all Nano will be here this after noon....Ryan found him for me