• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Telescoping and walking on the laminator

CKCUSTOMKC

Hey all I need some help. I have A35 5-T H laminator and later and I have telescoping issues and walking issues on almost every single run I do on it can anybody tell me why? And can also somebody point me in the right direction on how to fix this problem?

CKCUSTOMKC

Sounds like your nip is uneven. If one dude touches before the other, it will always pull skewed…confirm both sides touch at the same time. May need a tech to re calibrate
so i will try that along with this, and it makes me feel like a complete idiot not using of knowing that I had these just lying in a box and not knowing what they were for, but turns out I have clamps that slide onto the carrier shaft on each end of the media tube which helps prevent the telescoping.
, so I will check the nip to check if they are even and I will add in the clamps after that if needed