• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Template Help

Kelsey Adams

I have a template from SRGFX that I already have my design completed with. How do I go about just being able to print and cut what design I have showing within the clipping mask without having to print the entire design and then having a bunch of scraps? I can only seem to add a contour cut to the entire template, which I don't want.

Attachments

• Berger Flat Kart2.jpg
    Berger Flat Kart2.jpg
    727.6 KB · Views: 291
Can you divide the template in the plot/cut screen? In Signlab, you can go to the top or side of the item to be cut ( it’s a blue or green line) you can pick and slide up or sideway, and as many sections you need. You then pick the sections you want to cut. Hope that helps. Good luck

myront

CorelDRAW is best
No gettin' around cutting extra. All that should be accounted for in quoting. You charge by the linear foot. Templates are only to be used to give a "rough" proof. More precise measurements before printing are done once the vehicle is on hand. Look for natural breaks and set up print panels accordingly.