• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Temporary Wall

fresh

I need to make a temporary wall that includes a way to access the area behind the wall. The opening is 152"x94", and I can use whatever I want, as long as as economical.

I was thinking of making a wall out of pipe fittings, and attach banners to it, but I'm not sure how we could include an opening with that method. Another idea I have is to use Luan doors with hinges. I can use banners, printed vinyl, phototex, whatever works best for this site. I'm pretty sure the height can be slightly smaller, and there is about another 8 ft of wall to the right of the opening, so the width can bigger if necessary.

Thanks for your ideas.

Kevin-shopVOX

Using banner material seems easiest....make a slit and use velcro for the opening...slight over hang on the seam and you can get in and out close up with the velcro...even an over hang on the seam where you had like 12"-18" of banner on top of another w/o the velcor can allow someone to get in and out and when still look finished.

Billct2

I agree that a banner is probably best. There are zppers made for banner walls, not sure how they work, sewn or welded.