• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Texans: Please keep your weather to yourself

For a solid week you guys have been generating severe storms and sending them our way. Enough is enough. I'll never complain about Canadians exporting their cold fronts again. Sub-freezing temps are a PITA, but they can't blow the roof off my house.

WildWestDesigns

For a solid week you guys have been generating severe storms and sending them our way. Enough is enough. I'll never complain about Canadians exporting their cold fronts again. Sub-freezing temps are a PITA, but they can't blow the roof off my house.

I grew up in NE Texas and winters could be harsh compared to what a normal southern winter is used to even to what I have to deal with as far north as I moved up to. I'm surprised that you are getting the stuff from Texas though, I know mid. TN is still within the same jet stream as my hometown in TX, but I would have thought you were far enough up north to miss it.

Don't feel too bad though about the current weather setup. I'm in the process of trying to chip up 9 old growth trees that had their tops ripped off either by straight winds or a little "mini" funnel.

Steve C.

Hey, Don't blame me!. We just got our first significant rain fall in about 2 mos.
Most of these systems are forming just east of us and moving your way. We
are due for more today they say will flair up east of Dallas the move out. Don't
want any wind either, but could use the wet stuff.