• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Text Distort In Flexi 8.5

sghobbies

There is a text distort that I am trying to do, but can't seem how. Not sure what it is called, but the top(or bottom) of the text is straight, and bottom has an arch effect. Can this be done with Flexi 8.5?

cgsigns_jamie

Effects Menu > Distort

Then select the distortion type in design central.

What version of Flexi are you running (Pro, Expert, Designer...) Certain versions don't have the effects.

sghobbies

I am running Pro, which I just upgraded to. I was using lxi expert, and I could have sworn that I had that distort in the menu, but I know I don't have it in the 8.5 pro menu

cgsigns_jamie

I don't have Flexi at the house so I can't show you a screen shot but I sure that the distort you are looking for is there.

I'm sure someone here will be able to guide you in the right direction.

Kenny

The Distort you want is "Arc-top"...apply it and right below the image in the DesignCentral dialog you can mirror the effect to be top or bottom.

PMG

Same as kenny said........

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 127

sghobbies

Here is a screen shot with the distort menu in design central.

Attachments

• ScrrenShot.jpg
    ScrrenShot.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 118

PMG

you got it.........its the next one over from what you were using in the snap shot...once you apply it...pull the handles down.

Attachments

• ScrrenShot.jpg
    ScrrenShot.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 153

PMG

SWEET!:U Rock:............Got it..........I feel like an idiot now. :covereyes:
Thanks to all for your help.
Dont feel that way..this is what 101 is all about......just return the help to someone ....it makes this a better place:peace!: