• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Textured wall install pricin

WB

Just curious what the going rate is for installing Textured wall graphics by the sq/ft?
Is it close to vehicle wrap installation pricing?
I know there's a few different factors involved.

I have an install coming up where I'm installing about 1200 sq/ft I'm being paid by the hour so I'm not worried. This is 3M 480 on an interior painted cinder block wall so it's abit different then IJ8624 of outdoor brick but still time consuming and physically demanding install.
would 2-2.5$ a square be in the ball park.

Thanks

cmwpmm

Is that Canadian dollars? I am by no means an expert on install pricing, but that seems rather low to me. The installers we use around here generally charge $3-$5 USD.

WB

Opps, yes Cdn. dollar. but I meant to say 3-3.50$ I can get 2$-2.5 for regular wall graphics.

AaronSSsignsKC

I would up the sq ft. price about .5 cents a sq because even tho most textured wall installs are easier to get up initially the heat time is going to kill you. I always add a little room for all the time you spend heating textured wall to get it where it needs to be. Good luck