• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you Fred

flexiezine

While reviewing my web logs, I noticed a few hits from www.signs101.com and had no clue what this site was about. Diving a little deeper, I found a few people have subscribed to my site due to the link provided by Fred within a recent post.

Fred, Thank you and congratulations on a successful site. I am sure I speak for everyone here, your input and wealth of knowledge is much appreciated.

I will try to become a regular visitor and poster here at Signs101.com.

Keep Signin !

Bobby Fosson
FlexiEzine.com

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No problem Bobby .... happy to see there's growing support in the field and from third parties for a product I like a lot. I've been a Flexi enthusiast since about 1994 and even beta test occasionally for them (although they never take my suggestions).

Welcome to our boards.

Just Me

flexiezine said:
Fred, Thank you and congratulations on a successful site. I am sure I speak for everyone here, your input and wealth of knowledge is much appreciated.

I will try to become a regular visitor and poster here at Signs101.com.

Keep Signin !

Bobby Fosson
FlexiEzine.com
also a big thank you to you too Bobby, you have been a great help to me also:thankyou: