• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you fred

shakey0818

As a newbie here and a newbie to forums i must give props to Fred and any one involved in this forum for making it not only a great place of wealth and knowledge but a great place to socialize,chit chat and learn about the sign industry.I may not have much to offer,only being in this business for a short time a long time ago,however i have some great success at many things that relate to any business.I have been out of the sign business for a long time but hope some day to return.This site has taught me to slow down,look,listen & learn.I wont jump into buying expensive equipment like i did before.I dint care if i ever get back into it full time.It has been a great pleasure to get to know you all.I do know this not only does this site offer so many things,some advise,critic,technique,etc. support & anything you want to know about just about anything.This site is so full of so many well rounded people,I mean real good people who dispute their better judgment still give great advise to anyone.I just cant put into words how i feel about all you people and the lengths you go out to help another person.This is such a great place to belong to,well rounded people who give of themselves from the heart with no expectation of any payback.I again applaud you Fred and the Signs 101 team for all your efforts and keeping a great balance.If your not a premium subscriber shame on you your missing out!