• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks for the welcome.

Marvin Young

Hi Everyone,

I saw this board today while on 4Edge and just finished reading the post by Bob Gilliland about the lurkers. I didn't post there but I called Bob and talked to him. I don't want to be long winded nor do I want any sympathy. Last year I went in on January 13th for one of those stomach reductions. I was a pretty big boy and I felt like this was my last chance. I was getting in pretty bad shape. I was on operating table for 10 hours and my system starting shutting down, Kidneys, breathing and just about lost me. Making a long story longer but I was in hospital for 6 1/2 months out of my head then snapped out of it and knew where I was. Went to rehab for 5 months and now I am home. Had to learn to walk with braces and walker because of nerve damage in feet. The reason for telling all this is because I was pretty profecient in Corel Draw, Omega, Inspire and I've forgotten just about all I had learned. Don't know why but that's way it is. I am lurking on the two boards trying to get some of my knowledge back. You just don't know what it means to me to be able to get on and at least look at the responses to the many questions posted by everyone.
I won't make the Edge meet this year but I plan on being there next year. Thanks for listening and please don't mind me lurking in background for just a while longer. I'm giving my programs below, this was going to be my retirement pleasure (Not Job) and I hope it will be.

Marv Young
Gwenmar Graphics
Lockbourne, Ohio
gwenmar@sbcglobal.net

Omega 2.xx, FlexiSign Pro 7, SignLab 6.xx, Inspire 1.6, EngravLab,
Casmate, CorelDraw 11.
Edge 2, GS15+, Allen Datagraph 830, Older Meistergram Laser Engraver, Older 1912 Rotary Engraver, Button Making, Sublimation

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Welcome to Signs 101 Marv. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery and perhaps at the right time some questions, pictures of your work or anything else that may feel right to you.

geb

Hi Marvin, glad to hear your on the road to recovery. Hope it all comes back better than before.

George