• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

That looks easy I can do it

Bradster941

Funny stuff, I love these kinds of stories.

I had a customer who had a cheap plotter and made cheap banners and coro signs out of her kitchen. She needed a 4' x 8' digital print to go on painted Home Depot plywood, but since she was "in the business" and did vinyl, she just wanted the print.

No Problem, printed on 3651 with 210 lam..

A week later when I did my follow up satisfaction call, I learned she applied the print to the plywood by spraying the backing paper with 3M spray adhesive, and Sticking it down to the plywood.
It was all I could do to keep from laughing out loud.

Told her that she needed to remove the vinyl from the backing before it started peeling off in the dewy nights air.
Here solution, have Hubby use his staple gun and tack it down on all four sides. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, when I was in the air conditioning business, I use to love these old men that tried to fix their air conditioners themselves until they finally gave up and called me. I always, (the sinister side of me), enjoyed while handing them the bill for $400 that it would have only been $150 if I didn't have to undo everything they did before fixing the original problem.

:doh::banghead:

cleanmywound

Its always nice to have a customer who appreciates our work. Sold a RTA piece of 751 with name,city and usdot#s. Was easy to do, arial font 18" x 23", guy told me he wasn't going to attempt to install. I had to charge two hour time plus material charge to install at his place. Said it was cheaper than ruin trying himself.