• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

thats it,i'm gone

signrios

i'm going on vacation starting next week for 12 days!!
what should i do to my roland vp should i flush the ink or just give it a good cleaning?
i have the set of cleaning cartridges.
any good advice?

thanks

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Max inks?
I've gone away for almost two weeks on a couple occasions and the first test print out of the machine was flawless when I returned. I wouldn't push it farther than that. Give it a thorough manual cleaning and make sure you leave the power button on the side of the machine on so the printer does it's sleep cleanings. The power button on the side should never be turned off. Always use the one on the front of the printer.

petepaz

we never shut ours off stays in is sleep mode when we are not using it
just let it do it's self cleaning should be fine

signrios

Thanks for the advice, just to be on the safe side and not that i don't trust the knowledgeable advice from my fellow members, i called roland tech support and the robot , i mean the guy said i should be fine and just to clean it real good before going away.
i'm going to my 2nd homeland but will be in touch with signs101, there's an internet cafe right in front of my in-laws home.