• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Bob Ross of Table Tennis?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Not sure how this slipped into my Youtube suggestions with all the 6-second Mullets and science videos but it put a smile on my face:

I don't know anything about this guy or table tennis but was surprised by a bunch of people from all over the world coming together in New York to laugh at themselves and others without an agenda.
Looks like social media is not all bad.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Not sure how this slipped into my Youtube suggestions with all the 6-second Mullets and science videos but it put a smile on my face:

I don't know anything about this guy or table tennis but was surprised by a bunch of people from all over the world coming together in New York to laugh at themselves and others without an agenda.
Looks like social media is not all bad.
S101 pickle ball challenge coming up...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
The dude's wearing my shorts!
You better check - he may have a spare key to your wardrobe closet

1656648190879.png

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I wasted two minutes. I wouldn't of clicked on it but the girl in the black skirt sticking her ass out enticed me.