• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The MOTHER of all Mothers............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What a c*nt. :rock-n-roll:
Did you show her that font in caps and lower case and not stretched/squished?
(I had something along these same lines, it's the UGLIEST sign I've ever made, and the lady was ecstatic over it)
Love....Jill

No, I showed her my rendition of it, then she said, this is what I want. amphi.jpg

I even doctored hers up and it still gags me.

Locals Find!

ummm i think thats a ladder situation...maybe a palm tree too :ROFLMAO:

While in the past I would have done that job, (and probably at some point laid out as badly or even worse) I have grown in ability and, in common sense. Now I just tell clients I don't want the job. I won't do work that I know looks bad. Whether by my lack of skills or someone else's.

I know many of you don't have that option as this is your main source of income. This isn't mine and I get to be a lot choosier now.

Jackpine

Ditto!

QUOTE=rjssigns;1128932]I've turned in my sign police badge. Now I ask will that be cash, check or charge? Gave up trying to be the educator, sales person, designer blah blah blah...[/QUOTE]