• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The one thing you appreciate most from signs 101

Flame

Learned just how good you can be, and just how poor as well. Helps you judge where you stand and where the bar is raised to.

People are honest, tell you what they think. Helps a lot when you're trying to get your designs right.

weaselboogie

International sounding board of your peers... I LOVED that in art school... Friends on your same level who REALLY understood the concept.

Here I get INCREDIBLE influence, brutal honestly, business tactics and tips and some really great relationships.

I hope that I've returned the favor!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I like it when I see people benefit through participation.

It might be that a poor design is improved along with the designer's abilities. It might be that an attitude gets jumped on and the person takes it to heart. It might be that a well posed question receives an effective answer. It might be that two people can be rude and arrogant to each other one day and emerge as friends the next day.

And I like the way people can grow on you as you get to know them.

Bigdawg

Just Me
You know it really is the feeling of community and family here. We have our crazy uncle (not mentioning any names :smile: ), "dad", assorted cousins and such.. you know what I mean. We may bicker and fight between ourselves, but that's what families do. Can't ask for a better bunch of people to hang with.

THATgirl

I agree with Stacy! No matter how annoying some people are at times, if they weren't part of signs101 (newbies and the old farts), they would be missed. Everyone has something to contribute. And a big thanks to Fred for being so easy going, helpful and willing to give the members what they ask for. Thanks!

(I do get a big kick out of the no hold barred section)

signage

Having a resource to find info faster, get advice and help usually in a timely manor!

And another THANK YOU to Fred for having this site and being fair and unbiased to all!

The Sign Dude

I have had several individuals on here help me out more than once and I think its Having such a large amount of talent/knowledge old and new on here that makes 101 an asset to all of us. and like fred said one day we may be rude to one another but the next day were on the phone working out banding issues with the same guy/gal. I think its great.

D

DARLAK

The one thing you appreciate most from signs 101

I woud have to say fred, because without his efforts we wouldn't be here.

or

bashing people....

i can't decide

:Cool 2:

TheSnowman

I love having people around me that know what I'm talking about. It gets old having every person say...I can't see it on my computer, or...sure I"l send you a .pdf, and then it's just been printed out of word. Everyone can relate (most times) and you can get a problem solves DAYS quicker than you could if you had to troubleshoot on your own. I sometimes feel like I ask too many questions, but I hope that as I'm around longer and longer, I can bail someone out of the same situations I've been in in the past, and share what I've learned. Just a great place to be.