• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The things I see

A realtor came in the other day with a rider he wanted changed. It was supposed to say, build to suit but someone made a misspelled suit as suite. So with some not so creative patchwork they fixed the misspelling. Like my old boss used to tell his people when they screwed up, "would you buy this". I wouldn't

Attachments

• 20210602_123849.jpg
    20210602_123849.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 155
  • 20210602_123842.jpg
    20210602_123842.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 115

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I wouldn't buy it, but I'd accept it, if the shop said here, this one is free. If there are a bunch of them, I'd give the patched ones to him and tell him he'd have the corrected version in a day or so.

SignEST

The bigger print that says 'Transboarder' was sent to us by the customer and approved by them. The smaller print was what the designer gave me to cover it up with. Something got lost in between them and the foreman. Of course the guy installing the signs gets blamed for it cause I print these things on site, surely.

Had to edit this because I was tired af when I wrote it. Takes more than 2 brain cells to figure out as to what I was getting at but that's for another day.

Attachments

• border.jpg
    border.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited: