• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The whole world is wrappin

fmg

Just curious if anyone is still applying PSV to vehicles.It seems like the vehicle wraps are taking over. Man the prices must be feirce out there!

phototec

Good question

Man the prices must be feirce out there!

Good question, what is the average going price for wrapping a car, a SUV, a van, a pick-up truck?

Do you include the design in the price or is it a separate fee?

:thankyou:

fmg

I just sense that because of the popularity of vehicle wraps the customer has wised up to this and is shopping it big time.
I had a customer tell me he had a sprinter wrapped in queens NYC for $1500 design included.You should of seen the state of the wrap though but still what does the customer know.Not Lowens or any other certification that's for sure!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We've been doing hybrids of PSV and printed and cut prints off of our Edge for years and still do. Just sent out proofs to a client today. Most jobs range from $500 to $1200 with no sacrifice in quality including design. longer life and lower cost. I think it's a great competitive option to wraps myself.

CheapVehicleWrap

I just sense that because of the popularity of vehicle wraps the customer has wised up to this and is shopping it big time.
I had a customer tell me he had a sprinter wrapped in queens NYC for $1500 design included.You should of seen the state of the wrap though but still what does the customer know.Not Lowens or any other certification that's for sure!

What did he expect for 1/3?