• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This Is A Long Shot. (epson 60600 Ink)

cmwpmm

I know I'm probably SOL on this, but I recently had one of my main printers go down. Due to this, I've had to switch my largest customers job over to my brand new Epson surecolor 60600 (I just got it in this week). I was hesitant to make this change because there is a definite color shift, but alas my hands are tied. My issue is that I ordered in enough ink to get the Epson up and running, but not to put such a load on it. I'm currently sitting on enough ink for about 4 more hours, but need to run for the next 20 to get tomorrows job out. Long story short, is there anyone in the middle US (Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas) area who might have some 60600 inks (really need M and Y) sitting on their shelf they'd be willing to sell me? I have a supplier in Austin who'll overnight, but that'll put me past my deadline. We were discussing a drive to Dallas or Wichita, but none of those distributors had the ink we needed.
Need ink, will travel.