• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is so stupid it's almost funny

tcorn1965

Email I just received

Hello Sir/Madam,
I'm Mr.mclarry from A%C Company which i will like to place an order flag poles .What is the cost for each unit and also what types of payment methods do you admit?..

Rigards

mclarry...

J Hill Designs

some web site said:
DALLAS EVENING NEWS, DECEMBER 19TH.

"A 21 year old Dallas machinist was arrested by the Secret Service today on charges of threatning to kill President Kennedy. Russell W McLarry, said that the threat had been made in jest on the day before the President was assassinated. Two Women to whom McLarry allegedly made the threat reported it to the Police in Arlington soon after they heard of the assassination. The Secret Service agent who apprehended Mr McLarry testified that he had said he was "proud- no, glad" that the President had been killed.

Mr McLarry attends night classes at the Arlington College, as a freshman. The alleged threat was made on the Campas to the Women students. Mr McLarry was alleged to have told the Women that he would be working near the Trade Mart the next day(22nd) and would be waiting with a gun to "Get the President"

Mr McLarry works at the Dahlgren Co, which makes LITHOGRAPHIC PRINTING EQUIPMENT, in a plant three blocks north of the Trade Mart, he lives in an appartment house in th OAK CLIFF section of Dallas. Former fellow employees described Mr McLarry as UNUSUALLY ARGUEMENTATIVE."

McLarry was acquitted by a Federal Grand Jury on January 10, 1964. If found guilty he could have faced up to five years in Prison.

!!