• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This, or VR?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I watched that with out the Audio. That said, it looks pretty cool and useful. I've walked through floor plans in the making once or twice. I have pretty good "vision" but not every one does. I could see it as useful tech/science, as a sales tool would be the most value I think. To sell to those who lack the vision. So to speak.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Saw that earlier today... VR has come a long way recently and is better to get a sense of vertical scale and furniture/object placement.
VR also doesn't need 10,000sq ft of floor space to do it.

mim

0_o
Very cool, I'll check it out. I've been trying to get the hang of Gravity Sketch (very fun, hard to to get the hang of) and I was thinking how cool would it be if there was some sort of sign building application. You can export your models and import them into other CAD software. Just need to integrate fonts.. and probably hundreds of other things I'm overlooking.
This would be cool for showing clients.

victor bogdanov

They should add rods or something that lifts out of the floor (or lowers from the ceiling) to create the walls to give more sense of the room size ect. kind of like the pic but your walking on it

body-imprint.jpg