• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This photo app is bananas!

Andy D

My nephew sent me a email that shows an old photo of my mother-in-law & this site animated it, it's crazy!
Below is a few screen captures I made from the file... she blinks, smiles, looks around
BTW, I'm putting this in general sign forum because I can see this being useful in designing.

upload_2021-3-3_14-55-37.png

https://www.myheritage.com/deep-nostalgia

CanuckSigns

I've heard about the potential issues with this "deep fakes" technology and it's scary! they are now at the point where they can create an extremely realistic video of someone doing pretty much anything, the consequences of that are huge, imagine a bitter ex partner or employee paying someone $100 to create a video of you doing very private things and sending it out to all your friends.

Also, video evidence may no longer be seen as definitive proof that something happened.

Strange times man!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I've heard about the potential issues with this "deep fakes" technology and it's scary! they are now at the point where they can create an extremely realistic video of someone doing pretty much anything, the consequences of that are huge, imagine a bitter ex partner or employee paying someone $100 to create a video of you doing very private things and sending it out to all your friends.

Also, video evidence may no longer be seen as definitive proof that something happened.

Strange times man!

It's going to be an arms war between the deep fakes and the deep neural networks used to spot them.

jochwat

Graphics Department
If you just need to modify a still head shot, but would like more control of the final tweaking, the latest version of Photoshop has the "Neural Filters" and Liquify to make most of those moves (direction of gaze, head turn, smile/frown, etc.), and a host of other magical options.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I just uploaded my favorite baby picture of my son. He smiled at me! Brings tears to my eyes!