• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thought you all would enjoy this....

TheSnowman

Sooo...how does he make $75/hr with this...let alone other people doing the same? Most people expect me to work for free to $2/hr...so this is an AMAZING opportunity.

njshorts

HAHAHAHA

I think I know who this is... They're a few neighborhoods over. lol

edit- watched the video, voice doesnt match who I was thinking of... but It's scary to think of how close to home these guys are. I hope they don't drive, might have to park the car for a while.

CheapVehicleWrap

HAHAHAHA

I think I know who this is... They're a few neighborhoods over. lol

edit- watched the video, voice doesnt match who I was thinking of... but It's scary to think of how close to home these guys are. I hope they don't drive, might have to park the car for a while.

Yes, PLEASE take care of this. Sound like CheapVinylGraphics.com to me. oops, taken.

boxerbay

2 minutes into the video his "mister rogers" tone of voice almost hypnotized me into hitting the buy button. Good thing a colleague here pulled me away from the keyboard. close one!.