• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Top Printable Vinyls from Avery, Oracal

whatsinaname

Looking for suggestions on some good printable Cast Vinyls from Avery, Oracal or even LG for High resolution printing with a good adhesive system that applies well on complex curves are smooth in finish. Will be printed on Eco Solvent/Latex. Looked at the 3M IJ180C like the pure white color of the vinyl but the surface finish is not as smooth (orange peel effect) and even the air channel patters visible on the surface are a big turn off.

Also please suggest their compatible glossy and ultra matte laminate from these brands which are smooth in finish.

ChicagoGraphics

Looking for suggestions on some good printable Cast Vinyls from Avery, Oracal or even LG for High resolution printing with a good adhesive system that applies well on complex curves are smooth in finish. Will be printed on Eco Solvent/Latex. Looked at the 3M IJ180C like the pure white color of the vinyl but the surface finish is not as smooth (orange peel effect) and even the air channel patters visible on the surface are a big turn off.

Also please suggest their compatible glossy and ultra matte laminate from these brands which are smooth in finish.
I'm sure you can find some vinyls your looking for right over the border in China