• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Torn on which machine to purchase. Would love some input!

printndisplay

We have used printers in stock at our Denver office, here are a few
Mutoh Value Jet 1304..............54" printer
Mutoh Value Jet 628................24" printer
Mutoh Value jet 1604...............64" printer

we also have several used cutters, Graphtec, Mutoh, GCC,

We are a dealer and all this equipment is serviced by a trained tech

give us a call
Robert
303-733-6671

Send the list with expected price, warranty terms ad complete details

greysquirrel

I would be worried about the 6 month warranty. I can get a Mutoh ValueJet 1324 with take up, starter ink and software for close to the price of an L110. Similar or better speed, better top quality, and a 2 year warranty. Also, the ValueJets have been around and proven for over 10 years. Other than the environmental concerns, I don't see the L110 being a superior machine to a solvent.

HP l110 warranty is 6mo before setup, then take a half hour webinar to get a second 6month warranty added for a full year...HP want to make sure you know what you are doing with this printer because it is end user install...

Logoadv

I stopped when I saw "This will be such low usage..."

You might want to crunch the numbers, but if it really is low usage, you may come out ahead contracting the printing to anther shop.
The cost of the printer is only step 1. Maintenance, inventory of various materials, and of course the mentioned home owners insurance issue could all add up to making it cheaper to have someone else deal with it and you worry about design and install.

HulkSmash

I have 7 HPs in my shop. I have a love hate relationship with my HPs. But they make me a lot of money. So i love them more.