• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Track saw or panel saw

JamesLam

Hi! Me again. So I got some quote for the safety speed saw. Here in Canada, 7k$-10k$ depending of the accessories. I've waited to see if I could find one used but did not had any luck. I will buy a laser next week and the saw will be necessary. I assume the most economical option would be a track saw? I'm a Milwaukee tools guy and their track saw is supposed to come out this month. But the reviews are mix.

So if I want to keep the budget below 2k$ (with the purchase of the laser my budget went down) what are my options for mostly cut acrylic?
There are a few on Kijiji under $1200 cdn, one in Sherbrooke and one in Gatineau. Search for 'vertical scie'. Basically SSC makes them for Milwaukee and a few others as well, so more or less the same saw.

frankdave

We have a SawTrax 52” Panel Saw - Compact 52 Signmaker Package for sale.
It includes the Makita 7-1/4” circular saw for cross & rip cuts, ACM cutter and blade cutter for Coroplast, pvc, etc. We’re switching to a Fletcher FSC that will be better suited to our needs. We’ve used the ACM cutter and blade cutter quite a bit. Only needed the circular saw a handful of times. Message me if anyone is interested. We’re in Lutz, FL.

what's your asking price for the whole package. We neeed it shipped in FH consider that as well