• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trade Print Services

whitehot

I have over the past 7 years used 4 over ( 4over.com ) now 4over-printing.com. Sometime over covid they updated their website to one with terrible interface and their support and quality went from top notch to not existent and terrible along with late shipments and sloppy worksmanship. I am looking for similar company that can over quick turnaround - the do conventional offset, large format and quite a bit and were a great resource in serving my clientele. Has anyone had any success with their competitors or able to recommend a quality trade printer.

cbdigital

I've used printograph for years, but just like everyone else their level of service has suffered as late.

Print1

Tech for your cutter, printer & logistics needs
4 over has never been top notch,However that greatly depends on which facility is fulfilling your work. Likely one shut down and was offset to another. If you bark about it to them you can move fulfillment providers

Aardvark Printing

I have over the past 7 years used 4 over ( 4over.com ) now 4over-printing.com. Sometime over covid they updated their website to one with terrible interface and their support and quality went from top notch to not existent and terrible along with late shipments and sloppy worksmanship. I am looking for similar company that can over quick turnaround - the do conventional offset, large format and quite a bit and were a great resource in serving my clientele. Has anyone had any success with their competitors or able to recommend a quality trade printer.
Not sure what part of the country you're in but I've had good luck with Colorfx out of CA and sinalite in the northeast. Tough to beat 4over on price and I've have few issues with them they're not for everyone.

Sindex Printing

I have used zooprintng, sinalite, colorful and gone to a couple specialized place for out sourcing. I have brought as much as possible in house and found it has given me better buying power with suppliers and ultimately have been able to increase my margin and expand into other avenues to what I offer customers

brdesign

I've always been disappointed by 4over - I can never get ahold of anyone when I called to get support, so I went with another printer. We just decided it wasn't worth reselling things we can't make in house anymore.
I tried dealing with 4 over several times but they kept deleting my account before I could place my first order with them. After the third time this happened they refused to reactivate my account.

Eforcer

I stopped using 4OVER when I found out they go after your accounts. I'm speaking about a decade ago. They took noticed of volume of orders coming from a particular client. We would send 8-10 orders a week. NYC Hospital account. Lucky we have a strong relationship.

Eforcer

Looks like 4over is reading this post. They just emailed me offering to reopen my account they canceled.
I've been in a print forum for over 25 years. We are printers that help each other out with daily issues. I had posted on the forum that 4Over had a retail company. I mistakenly called that number and they had told me you have to contact our wholesale number. Two months after that post, Graphics Printer magazine had an ad with 1 guy sitting with two girls with one arm around one girl and the other girl's arm around him. The quote on ad said. [Is your printer goin behind your back?] That is when we knew they were trolling our forum and we had to revamp our site.

Something to think about.

I'm searching my archive for a pdf of the article from one of my peers. Full page ad of course.

LOL I found it. Unfortunately it's a thumb nail but you get the geez

Attachments

• 4over.jpg
    4over.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 109