• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trade Show Display T Moulding?

Apex Signworks

I have a client who needs some fabric graphic panels printed to update an existing trade show display. The original company they bought it from want's to charge them near $7k to replace 6-8 72x36" panels. They came to me to see if I could replicate it. The only thing I can't seem to find is the plastic T-molding that is sewn to the top and bottom of the graphic panel. I've tried a couple plastics companies, but no luck. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4375.JPG
    IMG_4375.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_4374.JPG
    IMG_4374.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 224

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
I have a client who needs some fabric graphic panels printed to update an existing trade show display. The original company they bought it from want's to charge them near $7k to replace 6-8 72x36" panels. They came to me to see if I could replicate it. The only thing I can't seem to find is the plastic T-molding that is sewn to the top and bottom of the graphic panel. I've tried a couple plastics companies, but no luck. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks!
I would be VERY careful to dive into this. Producing replacement prints like this can be tricky. Every fabric stretches a little differently. Failing on a trade show event will make you look very bad. We had a major failure once doing this because one little detail wasn't perfect.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk