• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CO Trade show / Sign shop - Asset sale

bigwow

Premium Subscriber
$75k worth of new CrossWire tool-less mini-truss at existing wholesale prices (current product), retail value $125k.

Several hundred retractable / pull-up displays of various manufacturers / types / sizes - Generic / Brandstand / Persto / SilverStep / QuickScreen / Kangaroo / EasyRoll / EasyKey - all new, most still boxed. Over 250 desktop retractors displays, boxed.

Premium magnetic popups (curved+flat / 8'+10') with wheeled cases + lights, literature racks, popups and backwalls, counters, tension displays, tension fabric displays - all new, most still boxed, majority supplied with carry bags / cases.

Tabletop displays - ShowStyle / ShowMax / Expand. Outdoor feather flag hardware with water / spike / crossbases and carry bags.

Sidewalk and yard signs, 080 aluminum blanks, lightboxes, tablecloths, display bases, gripper rods, molded cases, lights, Signicades, real estate frames, MightyMounts, SpiderFeet, lexan counter displays etc. Transport cases - soft and rigid - SmartPak / Graf-X / Testrite

96" KeenCut Excalibur cutter bar, SooperEdge and BigBlue safety rules, arbor press with XpertSign corner cutter, ProEdge FastFramer, C&H Advantage multi-substrate wall mount cutter, FasNap grommet presses, wire binder, desktop laminator, film sealer, desktop guillotine, Alumilite squeegees etc.

Mac print server, Caldera RIP with EasyMedia profiling software, X-Rite i1 spectrometer, Pantone Color Cue II.

150+ rolls of substrates / eco-solvent and aqueous / wide variety of laminates, multiple media carts.

28 sets of Gorilla Rack industrial shelving, four heavy duty 48" x 63" interlocking work tables with self-healing cut mats.

Dozens of tapes, pack and ship supplies, cardboard boxes, mailing tubes, hand tools, velcro, grommets, bungees, BannerUps, sign blanks, substrate sheets, application fluids, etc etc etc.

Total wholesale value around $150k - retail value of over $250k.

Full inventory lists available on request - nigel@big-wow.com or 720.378.1575

Open to offers for quick sale.