• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trade Source for Halo Lit LED Letters

C2 Media

Can anyone recommend a good trade source for dimensional cut acrylic and metal sing letters with LED backlighting and halo lit? This falls a little bit out of my wheelhouse, but it is for a big client of mine.

C2 Media

Thanks for the response. Elite does not do lit letters, but I will look into letterfab. I really appreciate this group.

unclebun

Are you asking for reverse channel letters that any channel letter supplier can make or the halo lit house number letters? I have only found manufacturers of those in China, not in the US.

jeffkics

Sign Says
I would stay away from LetterFab, their halo letters are a real pain to install, especially if they are big. They use thin bent aluminum on their returns/poly, and really small machine screws that fall out and are impossible to line up correctly when trying to install. Their quality control is horrible and miss deadlines all the time. They are cheaper for a reason. Save yourself the headache and use SignFab or Gemini ($$$)