• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trade/Wholesale for Clear Cling

gplough

Looking for a trade print for the following

qty: 500
4" Circle
Clear Static Cling
4 Colors w/ white

If anyone can point me to a good source I'd appreciate it!

Superior_Adam

You'll need someone who has a Gerber Edge printer to get these done the best way.

Not true a UV printer with white ink will do just as well as a Gerber Edge. I get a better white saturation on UV then the Gerber Edge we used to have. Also if you have a bunch of colors UV is way easier to print.

Robert Gruner

LOL...JPlough in Kansas City has a job requirement...
Blog Troll says Gerber Edge ONLY solution for job requirement...
Superior in Wichita, KS says WAIT...says his UV printer will do as good if not better than Edge...

QUIT posting Superior...Find that guy in KC...print a couple sample circles and get his business???

Superior_Adam

LOL...JPlough in Kansas City has a job requirement...
Blog Troll says Gerber Edge ONLY solution for job requirement...
Superior in Wichita, KS says WAIT...says his UV printer will do as good if not better than Edge...

QUIT posting Superior...Find that guy in KC...print a couple sample circles and get his business???

If he would like to talk I would love to. If he has already priced Stouse that will be a tough one to bid against as I am not a national company. I was just stating my opinion of the Gerber Edge topic as that needing to be the best way to do it. In all honesty depending on the art screen printing them like Stouse will probably do might be the best option.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Am I Blog Troll???
I was trying to help the OP find someone who could produce what he is looking for, and I know you could UV or screen them.