• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tradeshow panel material suggestions

DoubleDiamond

For this one customers very large tradeshow/expo we have used pvc on easels, then last year we made about 14 2'x6' high free standing foamcore, using the scrap to make triangle feet. She's asking for something more durable yet less expensive. Our supplier sent us falcon board. I hate it. It's not that much less expensive and definitely not durable. It's cardboard and the edges look awful.
The foamcore was styrene faced not paper and really just difficult for them to pack & transport, but she sais far too expensive. I am looking for an inexpensive option, but with shipping may need to sell her on the foamcore being the best option.
We are in the middle of Texas and need about 8 4x8's. If you have a suggestion please suggest a supplier as well if you can.
Thanks for your time, J

CanuckSigns

cheaper than foamcore.....coroplast is pretty much the only think less expensive than foamcore but it doesn't look good.

sounds like she wants something that doesn't exist, cheap and good.