trailer hitch reciever cover

does anyone know where i can source those little abs plastic covers that go onto the end of trailer hitches? you may have seen them around they usually have some sort of graphic on them, they click into the open "box" end of the trailer hitch when the trailer "ball" has been taken off. been looking on google and we keep getting asked for them but non of my suppliers do anything like that, anyone know where to get them?



New Member
I know one of the local sign supply places near me, Regional Supply carried them at one time. I also know Johnson Plastics and some other Dye-sub carriers also carry them.