• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Training Videos

jc1cell

Hey Guys,

Wondering if anyone has seen the Justin Pate Training Videos on Carwraps.com and what was thought of them. I want to improve my skills on vehicle wraps to offer better services and am wondering if those are helpful. While going out to live training could be an option, I have always liked the video training because of re-usability (if that's even a word!!!).

I've watched a couple of his you tube videos and have learned a bit from them.

Any thoughts?

jc

PhantomNeon

JUSTIN videos

Personally I feel very usefull Justin videos, always people with more experience can teach some tips, I watched those videos last years, and I feel was a good investment, also they sent me a DVd and I did access a free webminar.
I recomend you only pay for a month, that's enough for see all the videos....
and the videos are really good tool....

jc1cell

Thanks for the reply. I have already viewed the videos and found some great tips on there. It should help me improve on my limited install skills and speed things up. For the price of a month it was a good investment.

Cheers,
jc