• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Transfer settings in VersaWorks to new computer

RollnWrapz

I just bought a new computer to replace my antiquated computer. I already have versaworks installed on old computer. I installed versaworks on new computer but now need to get settings and profiles the same as old computer. I was not the person to set up the old computer so I do not know what all has been done. Is there any way to transfer the settings/profiles from the old computer to the new one? I was thinking there should be some files I should be able to move. I just don't know which ones.
Can anyone help please???

Thanks

The Roland media products should all be available using the Online Update function.

Any custom (User Defined) media listed in Media Explorer can be packaged as an RML file and then installed onto the new computer. Both of these actions can be performed from the Media Explorer icons.