• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Transformations Tab in Coreldraw 2017 versus 2021?

LUV DEM TIGERS

In Coreldraw 2017 there was a tab that would open under "Object" "Transformations" that included "Position", "Rotate", "Scale and Mirror", "Size" and "Skew". Does anyone know where it would be in Coreldraw 2021? I can't seem to find it.

Black Star

Not A New Member
In Coreldraw 2017 there was a tab that would open under "Object" "Transformations" that included "Position", "Rotate", "Scale and Mirror", "Size" and "Skew". Does anyone know where it would be in Coreldraw 2021? I can't seem to find it.
"Arrange" tab at the top has these options for me. I am running 2021.5

LUV DEM TIGERS

"Arrange" tab at the top has these options for me. I am running 2021.5
Thanks. I found it. It was under "Object", "Object". Believe or not, I have the same exact version of 2019 on my laptop and my desktop and one has the tab labeled "Object" and one has it labeled "Arrange". Don't know why they are different. Always have been from first install.