• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Translucent Red Acrylic

klemgraphics

Anyone know if any manufacturer makes a 1/4" red translucent acrylic? I need a 4x8 to replace an existing piece at a government facility. I've been going around and around with my plastics distributor with no luck. Today they brought me a 1/4 in red...transparent!:banghead:

I guess I could always cover it in translucent white vinyl but that isn't how the others were made and it might not match. Catch is these things have been up for twenty some years so that's why I'm not sure the correct materials are even produced anymore.

klemgraphics

Finally got the correct acrylic, now what can I use to adhere two pieces together? There is a white piece on top of the red which is cut out in the shape of the letter except for about 3/4" around the edge for adhesive a few screws. My distributor told me 100% silicone would work but I'm skeptical since I've had all this trouble.