trim and trays for dry erase


Active Member
I hope someone will be able to help me out. I'm looking for trims and trays to make dry erase board. I'm looking something similar to the ones sell by walltalkers. Does anybody have a source for this kind of products other than walltalkers?

Here are the links of the products I'm looking for:

Thanks for your help.

architectural school products in Toronto has them, not cheap though.