• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trouble getting response from Firesprint

Has anyone had problems getting a response from Firesprint? I'm trying to get a 200+ sign order through them, but they don't answer the phone, return messages or respond to emails. I'm guessing their busy, but my client is getting heated and I don't know what to tell them.

rjssigns

Sign up for an account(it's free) then use their online ordering system. It's a slam dunk and I've never had an issue.
Once you have an account you will get access to the secret squirrel email should you have questions.
Response time on email is quite fast.

I do have an account with them (although this is my first order). This is a custom order--150 6"x28" 2-sided white lettering, black background ACM with a hole in each corner, all different (and several doubles, 3x, 4x 5x & 15x quantities of other designs). I can't seem to get the people I need to talk to about submitting the files to call or email. It's been extremely frustrating.

2B

I do have an account with them (although this is my first order). This is a custom order--150 6"x28" 2-sided white lettering, black background ACM with a hole in each corner, all different (and several doubles, 3x, 4x 5x & 15x quantities of other designs). I can't seem to get the people I need to talk to about submitting the files to call or email. It's been extremely frustrating.
they stopped offering ACM unless it is a custom order.
Have you already discussed the project and specs with them?

They have been in the process of moving, and have been having longer than normal production times.