• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trouble with LG X-ign

HaroldDesign

Running a Mutoh 1604. Customer loves the "smooth" feel of the LG X-ign. Ordered the material and it is out of production due to material problems. "Super-smooth" blockout vinyls don't track well at all in this machine, and the smooth vinyls I've found are for water based printers and the color is washed out no matter how I profile them. I have no time!!! Please help!!!:banghead:

Color Dude

I dont like that super smooth material. It almost cost me a customer. The ink in my opinion doesnt dig deep enough. I think mild or true solvent would probably work better.

Good Luck

Mass Signs

I too used X-ign on a customer

The LG guy dropped off a sample and a customer was in bull Shooting, loved it for a project he had so I bought a roll did the job. The Ink was slightly washed out and he complained, so I quickly re-did the job on 13oz banner (good client). Lesson here is Print Samples....
I now use this material for clients with soft pastel-ish logos and even applied vinyl cut graphics to it as a base. Not about to waste a roll !!!