• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Troubles with GBC Titan laminator

threeputt

Was wondering if anyone has experienced a failure of the control board on their GBC Titan?

At least that's what we think it is. (the only way to stop the roller (once started) is the E-stop). It won't respond to the "stop" button.

The machine is 54" if that makes any difference.

Quark

Merchant Member
We had similar issues. A quick fix was to remove the rubber pad and short the buttons with scissors. Ordered replacement board from gbc pretty cheap plug and play and solved the problem

threeputt

Thanks all. I'm now talking with a parts supplier for this machine. I'd like to have the control board here before I try messing with the existing one.

threeputt

Hey Threeputt, did you ever get this solved? Mine has started doing this nonsense. :rolleyes:

Yes, and no.

We had a tech come out and he said we needed the main PCB board. He got the machine to actually work while he was here, but recommended strongly that we order the part. So we did. It now sits here in a box, un-opened because the machine has been running flawlessly ever since he left.

Do you want to buy it?

Charles