• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TrueVis VG3

Rmurray321

:rolleyes: possibly.
The non smart ass answer is, roll it out far enough to get to the front lip of the heater plate (assuming you took the shield off the front like everyone else, get it nice and squared up. Advance the media a bit and see if it tracks properly.

The speed isn’t too big of a deal, but you have to get that sucker pretty square in there

Donna Argueta

Thank you for your reply. Didn't know about taking the shield off. I do the roll out on my graphtec. Didn't think about doing in on the new roland. UGH! I'm used to the xc540 and I was able to control the speed. Thank you again for the advice. I will definetly try it out.

Rmurray321

Thank you for your reply. Didn't know about taking the shield off. I do the roll out on my graphtec. Didn't think about doing in on the new roland. UGH! I'm used to the xc540 and I was able to control the speed. Thank you again for the advice. I will definetly try it out.
Oh yeah I had shield off in the first week, the tracking on the new machines is excellent so the page won’t wander around…downfall is you have to have that sucker pretty square.

Another trick is to get the knife right over the first dot and set that as your base point. I also have a chunk of blue painters tape on the platen right next to the paper to see if I’m squared up, if you roll in a few feet and it only is off a little bit, you should be good to go!