• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trusted Supplier for Table Covers etc.?

jtiii

I paid good money for you to read this!
We were using Overnight table covers otcandapparel.com and then started having color and quality issues with them. We just ordered from thebannerstore.net twice and both times have been terrible - one had really bad banding and the other had the saturation and contrast cranked up so much that all detail was blown out.
Anybody used anyone lately that they're still feeling good about?

jtiii

I paid good money for you to read this!
Hey good evening! We do hundreds of table covers every month, (Table Throws, Fitted covers, runners, etc..) If you want to shoot me an email I'll send you a quote. csimpson@rampant-media.com We're in Traverse City Michigan
Thank you! I'll give your info to our purchaser to check out for our next order. We're down by Kalamazoo.

We do small sublimation every so often, and I haven't had any real issue with color with photographs on tee shirts. Can you give me an idea though of what's reasonable with large format? This is the most recent order we did with thebannerstore.net. The photo provided for the background is not the easiest to hold but what we got seems to be the result of their art dept not understanding the color space they're working in?

Comparison 1.jpg GLP1.jpg