• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

trying to connect gerber edge 2 to flexi 21

Fuzzybadfoot

hi ive recently bought a gerber edge 2 and gsx 15plus and im trying to connect to flexi 21.im using windows 10 and in my devices setting its showing winusb gerber edge usb to parallel cable.i havent got a clue what im doing and any help would be appreciated thanks

FrankW

You should buy the USB-to-Parallel-Cable available from Gerber. Because of some issues with the way Windows 10 handles outdated interface types like old parallel printer ports and serial RS232 interfaces most of the other available adapters and expansion cards wont work anymore. AND you should buy the Gerber USB-to-Serial Cable too for your Gerber cutter.

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
You should buy the USB-to-Parallel-Cable available from Gerber then follow the instructions on deleting the win drivers and install the gerber ones . had to do it for my old plotter and odyssey and it works great

Fuzzybadfoot

hi.ive got the usb to parallel cable and omega 7 but its not connecting.the edge 2 is fine its just the plotter im having an issue with