• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Trying to sell my Roland SP300v

GU signs

I recently upgraded to a 54" machine and decided to sell my SP300v. I listed it on Craigslist and had a company offer to buy it. They waited till the day he was supposed to pick it up and backed out through an email. It has now been sitting for almost a month and I need to find it a new home. I run daily prints through it to keep the inks from drying out so it is fine but need to find an avenue to sell it to clear the space in the shop. I looked into listing it on this site but I guess I need to join a membership club or something. I was not able to find any pricing or info. on signing up. Do you guys think it is worth doing to get the sale through? What is the cost? Has anyone had good/bad luck selling something like this? Thank you for the help in advance!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
$10 for a 30-day premium membership lets you post free ads. Click on "Paid Subscriptions" at the top of the page.

Overall, there's a good bunch of folks here...I've had great success selling my items via the S101 forum.

JB

GU signs

I have been reading a ton of stuff that helps me and it seems like a great forum with solid individuals. My only problem is I can spend hours reading all this and I'm not getting work done! LOL Thanks for the help.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Totally understand that. I always consider this forum to be part of my research and development program.

JB