• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tutorials

Goatboy

Ive been doing tutorials of sort for about a year now...nothing fantastic or earth moving just basic stuff and effects. My general group has been into to intermediate users with the occassion run in with a pro. So that being said I'd like to provide a few for some intermediate users and am looking for some hardcore tuts to check out. I prefer they be sign related but really at this point Im not picky just wanting to cut away a few clicks a day. If there is something youve always wondered how they do...ask away..I'll do my best and try to get a tut up sooner then later

signage

Aaron if you have created some tutorials for corel I think that every one would greatly appreciate them if you put them into the Tutorial section of the forum.

Jim Hill

Tutorals

I don't know if you have seen these tutorals or not but they have been a large help to me in learning CorelDraw.

If you go to YouTube and type in CorelDraw there are about 30 or more tutorals by Alex Galvez.

These tutorals are free and you can watch them over and over and what a great way to learn.

This guy is very good and shows many tricks for getting some really wild looks.

Jimbo