• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TV Liquidator?

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
I have serviced 7 different brands of LED displays. Tv liquidators, I would reccomend them for indoors and do not resell them. Customer will have you on the hook for service. Let the customer mail it back to them and buy it direct. You may want to install it for them. You need to go see a few brands and have then open it up and explain the technology. You are looking for silicone coated circuit boards, wet connection proof cables(like whatbis under your engine) No fans on power supplies(unless you are in the desert), prts availability for 5-7yrs guarenteed, 3-5 year parts warranty, pay attention to how they measure pixel size some are tricky, ability to control NIT value on timer or photocell, IP rating on cabinet. Thats is the main areas you need to become familiar with is the EMC market.

Give me a sign

I have serviced 7 different brands of LED displays. Tv liquidators, I would reccomend them for indoors and do not resell them. Customer will have you on the hook for service. Let the customer mail it back to them and buy it direct. You may want to install it for them. You need to go see a few brands and have then open it up and explain the technology. You are looking for silicone coated circuit boards, wet connection proof cables(like whatbis under your engine) No fans on power supplies(unless you are in the desert), prts availability for 5-7yrs guarenteed, 3-5 year parts warranty, pay attention to how they measure pixel size some are tricky, ability to control NIT value on timer or photocell, IP rating on cabinet. Thats is the main areas you need to become familiar with is the EMC market.
Thank you!!

Chris James

I've been selling their signs for years. They are the same quality as watchfire without the crazy price tag. Their industrial series full color signs have fully encapsulated waterproof modules with no exposed PCB, and their cabinets are custom fabricated rather than just a stock Chinese cabinet. They have a 5 year parts warranty with a 10-year parts guarantee. As far as the warranty, if you'd prefer, they can handle all support after sale for you... it's a service that is included in the price. For outdoor they offer p16, p10, and p6.

Reveal1

Not the kind of company I would trust - from their website:

We're also a major supplier to over a thousand sign companies and Internet retailers across the USA and Canada. They sell our signs for almost double our prices. There are some companies that are selling LED signs for triple our prices and their signs are not as good as ours. You'll save money when you order a sign directly from us and have a handyman install it.

Chris James

Not something I'm concerned about. Seems they are simply managing more than one sales channel. If you sign up for their dealer program, they offer 10x the amount of inventory and options than they have advertised on their site. Also with special dealer pricing. They've helped me close quite a few deals.