• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Typestries/We Print You Profit Rocks!

SqueeGee

I'd like to extend a huge thanks to Kate and the team at Typestries/We Print You Profit, a merchant member here.

We quoted 250 full color, double-sided coroplast signs several weeks ago and finally got the go ahead last week with a tight turnaround. Since the client gave us less than a week's lead time, I had pretty well decided that the only way we could pull it off was to do it in house with our wide format printer, a couple of late nights and thinner profit margins.

On a whim, I called Typestries to see what the chances were of them meeting our deadline. To my surprise, Kate got me a print sample out the same day I placed the order and then turned the job around in only two days. Not only did they meet our deadline, they beat it by a day!

Instead of slaving away at printing, trimming and mounting 500 prints, we placed an order that we were able to make a nice profit on and they showed up at our door, ready to go. In the meantime, I was able to focus on doing the jobs that we do best(and most profitably!).

For those in need of flatbed printing, I highly recommend Typestries/We Print You Profit.

Typestries

Whoa, big thanks! I'm gonna share this with everyone tomorrow morning, and they will be stoked! Reading this just made my night!!

This is exactly how I want it to go down.....you all focus on other profitable tasks and let our machines do the mundane.

Feel free to call, email, or PM. We're happy to help and enjoy a challenge.

Coro, banner and vinyl orders usually ship same or next day. Some specialty flatbed materials a few more. New high res latex and UV printers for awesome banner and printed vinyl quality. And more cool products and services in the pipeline for 2011.

SqueeGee

Glad to share the good news!

I was thinking about it on the way to work. If not for Signs101, there is zero chance that I would have hooked up with your company. What a great resource Fred has provided for our industry!