• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help UCJV300_107 SUPPLYINK AND OVERFLOW ERRORS 61A AND 61B

I have a problem with my ucjv300_107 mimaki printer supply ink CL 6 and overflow CL 5 I tried all the solutions that I have in my manual operation anyone have a solution for this error u can see the errors in the pics

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-01-13 at 9.28.11 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-13 at 9.28.11 AM (1).jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 2,273
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-01-13 at 9.28.11 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-13 at 9.28.11 AM.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 1,293

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Check your positive and negative pressure values and adjust if needed. Then I'd run an air purge on the clear channels. The ink supply error means the machine is not detecting ink in the sub tank after trying to fill it which could be a pressure issue or even a clogged tube. The overflow error means the ink is too high in the sub tank. That could also be a pressure issue but if you run an air purge it should lower the ink level and get you back into normal spec.

Check your positive and negative pressure values and adjust if needed. Then I'd run an air purge on the clear channels. The ink supply error means the machine is not detecting ink in the sub tank after trying to fill it which could be a pressure issue or even a clogged tube. The overflow error means the ink is too high in the sub tank. That could also be a pressure issue but if you run an air purge it should lower the ink level and get you back into normal spec.
very thankful , already checked positive and negative pressure . will try air purge .

maxy82

Please did anyone find a solution to ink overflow error??

I have similar issue in UCJV150-160 single head machine.

The positive and negative pressure are with in range and set properly.

The sub tank assy has been replaced.

The level sensor have been cross checked and working fine.

Please assist.

ivanngonly

hi,
One of the problem of ink overflow is due to the metal spring value not strong enough to stop the ink from flowing into the damper. What you could do is off the machine and then open the back and remove the ink bottle. Then take out the value stretch the spring and put it back. then turn your machine back on. This problem will eventually happen to all the ink value its just a matter of time. See the youtube video i made.

Youtube link Error 61A ink overflow

regards
Ivan Ng

Last edited: