• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UJF 7151 dimensions.

Forty One

Can anyone please confirm for me the width and length (footprint) of the 7151 plus?
Broken down, will it fit through our work door at 1100mm wide?
assembled it says it's 1570mm wide so I'm not sure if this dimension includes the base.

Smoke_Jaguar

The UJF-7151 setup guide has a diagram for recommended area around the machine for service as well. But yeah, they're big mofos.

Forty One

Thanks.
Do you think there's a manual on how to do a complete flush and pack down to get it ready for shipping somewhere?
I need the ship it interstate and it's going to be idle for a couple of weeks.
My last ujf I loaded into my van and drove a few blocks.
This one is a wee bit bigger

Smoke_Jaguar

Need to empty dampers, lock down the print head, empty the waste tank, swap the wiper tray. Wipe down any loose ink as well. I think the operation manual covers the basics. Basically don't want ink spilling everywhere and heads banging around.

Forty One

Unread through the maintenance manual, and only thing I can really see is doing a diswash.
Yeah, securing the head and all the usual suspects (waste tank, lines, dampers etc) I would expect to do.

Is there a particular way to lock the bed and carriage?
And does this model come with the yellow bars for transport?