• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Ujv100-160 refresh rate

ssb1923

Hello
I own the Mimaki Ujv100-160 printer. My problem is that the printer turns on and refreshes every 6 minutes.
It doesn't give any error message but it repeats this every 6 minutes.
There is no anomaly in the settings. Refresh every 4 hours, cleaning every 12 hours in the settings.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Dasdesignguy

Production Manager/Field Service Tech
I've seen something like this on a CJV 300-130. Machine was in the boonies and FW hadn't been updated in a while. After updating 13 versions the machine somehow started doing the most extreme cleaning possible, wasting all 8 of their SS21 cartridges in about a week. Manually changed it back, problem solved. If under warranty call Mimaki and dealer.

ssb1923

I called my dealer, they said they will install new firmware. I will write for information after installing the new firmware. Thank you

DecoW24

Good morning,
I have UJV100 since September 2021 and I have the same thing every 5 minutes with stopwatch in hand the machine turns on and refreshes. Until today no update has changed this and I know that all UJV100s have this way my version is 6.0.1
Greetings

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Are you guys getting any NCU errros? I've seen the UJV and JV 100 series do funky things when there is an NCU error.